Monday, May 18, 2020

Only 3 weeks left of school! Can you believe it???? This week is all about listening! Listening to the world around you, listening to parents, listening to the sounds of your home, and of course listening to music!!!

Hop on over to YouTube.com and listen to:

Spring by Vivaldi

What instruments do you hear?
Is there singing?
Do you hear any drums?
Do you like it?

After you have listened and analyzed color in the glyph below based on what you heard! If you want to leave a picture of your finished product in the comments below I would love to see them!!!


3 comments:

  1. Good morning Mrs. Gillette . It's me Nevaeh C I heard violinsand flutes. No singing,I kinda heard drums and I enjoyed it . It mad me feel happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Gillette. Its Cam Ciardi. I heard trumpets, flutes and violins. I did not hear singing or drums. I liked it and it made me feel relaxed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Lillian Higham. I heard flutes and violins, but no singing or drums. I liked it and it made me feel like dancing in a ballet.

    ReplyDelete