Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Jeopardy- Review for Grade 2

Here it is, the end of the school year!! How we got here so fast is beyond me.  However, we are not done...yet! I find this time of year to be the perfect time to assess how far the students have come from the beginning of the year I like to do this with a few weeks of games.  This particular game (my favorite) is the classic Jeopardy!

 Second grade took a big chunk of the year to learn about the instrument families.  To evaluate and see where the students are at we played Jeopardy, the instrument version! Each category is a different instrument family, Brass, Woodwind, Strings and Percussion!
 The following are sample questions that are from each category. The colored part on the bottom is the question and the lighter blue portion is the answer that I was looking for.



The students did a FANTASTIC job this year!!! I can't wait until we have the opportunity to learn some new exciting things in 3rd grade, including **Drum roll please** the 3rd grade musical!

No comments:

Post a Comment